How on earth do you sum up a year like 2020? Jack Cowmeadow provides a guided tour of the last 12 months via our favorite social media posts. Welcome to our #YearInTweets.
1. 2020 started with positive news, as PRISYM ID picked up an Emerging 25 award recognizing our expansion into clinical trials. At this point, we didn’t realize what an incredible role the clinical research community would play around the world this year. We’ve been proud to support their efforts. https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1223246039735468032
2. Throughout 2020, we’ve showcased our expertise in helping med tech, pharma and clinical research companies negotiate regulatory change. While the EU eventually confirmed it was postponing introduction of new Medical Devices Regulations until May 2021, this blog explains how firms can get themselves ready: some essential reading as we head into the New Year. https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1225418553425375233
3. As the pandemic grew, PRISYM ID was proud to play its part in supporting clients and frontline NHS organizations to scale up their operations to support the response. We also strengthened our PRISYM 360 product range and supported key customers involved in the life-saving Ventilator Challenge. https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1247549641606017025
4. In the spring, we welcomed a new leadership team, with Richard Adams joining as our Chief Executive Officer and Lauren Patterson as Chief Financial Officer. It’s fair to say they joined us at an interesting time as the pandemic gathered speed, but their arrival strengthened our industry-leading credentials and underlined our future growth ambitions. https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1245282012753207296
5. We’ve also sought to provide interactive resources to keep them up-to-speed on the latest technical and regulatory issues affecting supply chain and production, including webinars like the one below on GS1 clinical trial barcode standards and most recently this session on the challenges of Mass Change events. More webinars will follow in 2021. https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1258078766900875264
6. Similarly, for in-depth analysis of critical changes to supply chain management, we’ve produced a number of expert White Papers, providing our clients and customers with everything they need to know to prepare for existing or forthcoming changes to the regulatory environment. Here’s our full range of resources. https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1263496927888445442
7. While we’re proud of our products and knowledge base, it’s ultimately our people that make PRISYM ID special, and so we’ve also taken the time to celebrate the inspiring, talented individuals that work for us, including through this moving and thoughtful account by Warren Lesack of his recent bout of ill-health, which is helping him to see our endeavors in a new light. Get well soon Warren! https://twitter.com/PRISYMID/status/1341672402254786560?s=20
8. Finally, as New Year approaches, we wanted to say a massive thanks to our clients and staff for their heroic efforts throughout 2020. It has been a year that few of us could have imagined and none of us wished for. But, as Richard Adams says in his Christmas blog, we can take many lessons from it and emerge stronger as a result. https://twitter.com/rivadams/status/1341050837607571459?s=20
On behalf of the Communications and Marketing team too, we’d like to say a huge thank you for all your support over the last twelve months. We look forward to enjoying a bright and very successful 2021 together.
Happy New Year!
About the author
Jack Cowmeadow, Senior Marketing Executive, PRISYM ID
I’m Jack Cowmeadow, and as part of the marketing team here at PRISYM ID, I have a keen interest in researching and analyzing the key facts, figures and market trends within life science, pharma and medical device labeling. While this research is valuable to my everyday work, it’s great to share this information as part of our blog.