For any business, managing change is a constant challenge. This is particularly true in life science industries where regulatory changes and supply chain efficiencies are ever present and constantly evolving.
In 2015 many organizations face increasingly complex labeling challenges. Our recent Labeling Trends Survey asked, ‘What’s top of your list for 2015?’.
The results show that the top labeling pain points facing organizations in 2015 are:
1. Data management (obtaining a single, accurate view of all label data)
2. Labeling postponement (on demand label production)
3. Label defect control (automated label inspection)
4. Regulatory compliance (traceability)
5. Managing label changes (version control)
6. Global standardization of labeling process
7. Assessing impact of label changes
Fortunately, complete label lifecycle management systems can help to address these major challenges – and more.