Linking labels to a source of master data removes many of the weak links in traditional processes.But what happends if your master data changes?
Are the changes pushed automatically down your labeling solution, approved and version controlled before being used for production printing? If not, this can result in labeling errors.
You can learn how to avoid master data errors occurring and hear more insights from Steve in this 2 minute podcast.
Contact us to discuss more or request a demo recording that covers the following:
- Simple integration with any ERP or PLM system for product master data
- Ability to import master data then supplement this with label specific data
- Imported data is read-only
- Full review and approval cycles for data before production use
- Workflow driven processes
- Minimize data errors and risk of mis-labeled product
About the author
Steve Ellison, VP European Sales, PRISYM ID
Steve has spent over 24 years working with coding and labelling solutions and for the last four years he has been running the European Sales Consultancy team, promoting and implementing PRISYM ID’s world class labelling software solutions.
During his time with PRISYM ID, he has observed many changes within the industry including significant tightening of regulations, the challenges of globalization, implementation of directives such as UDI and EU MDR.