Sales Operations Coordinator
Working within a team of inhouse developers and testers plus cloud operations and support services, you will be empowered to take our flagship product PRISYM 360 to greater heights and look to the future in supporting the building of a data platform roadmap.
Looking for someone that can make an immediate contribution around supporting, maintaining, tuning and optimising the data that our PRISYM 360 platform sits upon in ‘lab’ conditions, as observed in our CI/CD pipeline, and when live for on-premise and cloud customers assist with third line support.
Combined with contributing to the current model, build a road map that looks to further leverage automation, review and update technology/architecture to ensure long term technical viability, provide insight to feed DevOps pipeline, infusing key analytics technologies where appropriate. Prior experience of working through data platform transitions and upgrade desired.
Ultimate responsibility, as part of the team, for ensuring that the solution continues to exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reliability.
As with the general trend some customers that currently run on-premise solutions are looking to transition to cloud therefore experience having worked through a solution’s customer base transitioning from on-premise to cloud would be advantageous with that exposure ideally including data migration strategies and moving large scale production systems from on-premise to cloud.
PRISYM 360 provides clinical trial, pharmaceutical and medical device organizations with complete label integrity to meet the strictest compliance requirements for FDA & EU regulations, specifically FDA 21 CFR Parts 11, 810, and 820. PRISYM 360 is a modern web-based, cross-browser, enterprise-class label life cycle management platform built specifically to meet the rigour required for the Life Sciences industry. We provide it with formal documentation, and it is scalable from small, single site implementations to global deployments employing a data driven approach and commonly integrated to existing business systems. PRISYM 360 is used by the world’s leading Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Organisations.
Skills / Experience
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle) in a DBA / Data Engineer type role.
- Query troubleshooting knowledge such as isolating blocks of poor performing SQL, determining root cause, and developing remediation actions.
- Experience with database management tools.
- Experience with database performance tuning.
- Cloud Data Engineer / SysAdmin experience.
- Experience having worked through a solution’s customer base transitioning from on-premise/hybrid to cloud
- Experience with data migration strategies and moving large scale production systems either in on-premise/data centre environments or migration to cloud scenarios.
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms and options.
- Proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications.
- A degree or industry recognised equivalent in a computer/numerate subject
- Enterprise-scale technical experience working with relational databases and cloud/hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs and database migrations.
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new/emerging technologies and understand relevant cloud trend.
- Someone who can blend the near-term needs with the long-term vision and provide leadership on that long term data platform vision.
- You will need to ‘like’ working with people; keep good and open relationships with various colleagues.
- Be able to follow and understand requirement gathering discussions and refinement sessions.
- PRISYM ID Values: Accountability, Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Customer Focus.
A little bit about us…
PRISYM ID’s software has simplified regulated labeling for the medical landscape. A label is not just text and imagery, it’s a complex web of content that lays beneath. From variable text to country specific requirements and regulatory compliance, every detail matters. But we pride ourselves on knowing these intricacies, that’s out business… to provide you with a validation ready cloud-based label printing platform that’s simple, standardized and scalable, allowing you to do what you do best, offering patients’ certainty and safety.
We provide the leading regulated content, artwork creation and label management software designed specifically for the medical device, clinical trial and pharmaceutical market. PRISYM ID’s unique technology is used to assure 10 million+ products are labeled and printed correctly and compliantly every year.