ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role comprises supporting both PRISYM ID’s digital and offline marketing activities:
Account Intelligence and Lead Nurturing (CRM/MA)
Work closely with sales & senior leadership team, to create and implement strategies to nurture contacts in our Salesforce (SF) & Pardot marketing automation systems.
Understand the system and identify customers/contacts and their priorities, segmenting and targeting, driving content via various email campaigns and marketing outreach.
Support the company’s messaging and value proposition by continuously reviewing the website and/or creating landing pages and keep fresh with relevant content.
SEO and Paid Search
Support PRISYM ID’s SEO and paid search strategy (direct and via agency). Regularly review our SEA/SEO, content, messaging and reference material on website and digital channels to ensure the user experience remains fresh, relevant, and compelling. Track resulting contacts/leads generated.
Press Relations and Social Media
Support the corporate social media accounts by identifying and researching content stories in the market (approval required prior to posting). Liaise with, and provide support to, PRISYM ID’s external PR agency.
Events and Webinars
Coordinate industry events calendar and company-developed webinar series to nurture and engage prospects and partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within life science, medical device, clinical trials or healthcare, with a focus on demand generation and campaign-based marketing.
- Strong understanding of CRM/Marketing Automation (preferably Salesforce and Pardot)
- Skilled in crafting clear and compelling content as a writer and editor.
- Organized, with high standards and a strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience organizing and coordinating events and webinars.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including designers, developers and subject-matter experts.
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR THE ROLE
CIM Marketing qualification or equivalent preferred
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident individual who is extremely well organized, energetic and can work with and guide a mix of stakeholders. Creative, with an eye for detail, you’ll enjoy project/campaign orientated work and remain calm under pressure.
You will need to be a team player with the ability to interact and communicate with customers, partners, suppliers, internal staff and our senior leadership team.
Content Sourcing and Creation
Utilize company messaging structures and topics, to identify and build relevant content (such as blogs, infographics, newsletters) to promote to our external audience.
Internal Relations /Communications
Facilitate ways of getting the company’s value proposition and messaging to the internal audience (PID) so that messaging is consistent throughout the organization.
Marketing Data Management
Ensure lead generation and marketing campaign data is correctly assigned and managed within SF/Pardot.
Monitor & Report Results
Track marketing communication and campaign activities, to produce and distribute Reports.