Home-based, Europe preferred
HQ: Wokingham (UK)
The role will involve working closely with the PRISYM ID Sales team and clients’ subject matter experts from multiple departments including: operations, research & development, packaging & labelling, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, regulatory and quality.
Candidates will ideally have proven experience in a Pre-Sales role or have held a position in a consultative or operational capacity within the clinical supply chain.
You will be proactively scoping the solution deliverables to address client requirements based on an assessment of clients’ needs. Providing direction to clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle on PRISYM ID’s latest technologies, including Cloud/SaaS, and how these can be applied to their business processes. To support this, you will deliver high-quality product demonstrations and presentations to client stakeholders showcasing the value of our solution.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Sales team by technically qualifying new opportunities and by providing technical leadership throughout the sales process including leading customer discussions regarding business process improvement, solution architecture, systems validation (GxP) and implementation/migration strategies.
- Attend customer/prospect meetings to assist Sales identify demonstrable business value.
- Work with prospect and client stakeholders to evaluate and understand their business requirements. These are typically presented as RFI, RFP or URS (User Requirements Specification) documents which will be formally responded to.
- Build and deliver compelling customer-facing sales demonstrations and presentation of our solution offerings to provide customer education and assist with requirements analysis.
- Technical support to the Sales team to generate profitable business. Assist the sales team in the creation of sales quotations, estimates, proposal documents and Statement of Work (SoW) documents.
- Set agendas for and run customer-facing requirements workshops to identify current processes, required inputs and outputs, process improvements and mapping of content to the solution.
- Facilitating the handover between the Sales and Professional Service delivery teams for completed contracts.
- Work closely with the VP Global Product to stay current with product releases and to ensure that the Sales team have access to the latest tools to demonstrate to customers.
- Use of internal systems to provide weekly and monthly reporting for planning and forecasting.
- Pursue personal development skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role becoming a labelling solution subject matter expert within the Clinical Trials sector.
Skills / Experience
Required Communication Skills
- Professional written and verbal skills both internally and externally – must be confident talking to Business Users and Technologists alike
- Ability to gather customer needs accurately and relate these to the solution (product and services) offered
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communicator able to present complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Required Technical Skills
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate complex RFI/RFP processes
- Experience of proposal writing and RFI/RFP responses
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including Visio
- In depth knowledge of Cloud/SaaS and on-premise system architectures
- Understanding of web-based technologies and applications
- High level understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- The ability to create and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations of an enterprise solution to a wide audience
- Ability to relate software features to business process benefits and vice versa
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing complex extended duration projects
- Previous experience of packaging and labeling within regulated industries
- Previous experience working for a company delivering global solutions
- Formal product or project management experience
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences (preferably Clinical Trials) market is a bonus as is understanding of computer system validation and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Educated to degree level or relevant industry experience.
The role is suitable for those looking to make a real-world and measurable difference to our organization – our collaboration with the world’s leading Pharmaceutical and Clinical Supplies organisations will lead to ongoing improvement of patient health and patient safety.
Commitment to our five key business objectives (accountability, integrity, collaboration, innovation and customer focus) will provide a rewarding and successful career path.
A little bit about us…
PRISYM ID’s software has simplified regulated labeling for the medical landscape. A label is not just text and imagery, it’s a complex web of content that lays beneath. From variable text to country specific requirements and regulatory compliance, every detail matters. But we pride ourselves on knowing these intricacies, that’s out business… to provide you with a validation ready cloud-based label printing platform that’s simple, standardized and scalable, allowing you to do what you do best, offering patients’ certainty and safety.
We provide the leading regulated content, artwork creation and label management software designed specifically for the medical device, clinical trial and pharmaceutical market. PRISYM ID’s unique technology is used to assure 10 million+ products are labeled and printed correctly and compliantly every year.