Senior Software Developer
Working within a team of developers and testers you will be involved in the full project life cycle for the PRISYM 360 platform. PRISYM 360 is a modern web-based, cross-browser, enterprise-class label life cycle management platform built specifically to meet the rigour required for the Life Sciences industry. We provide it with formal documentation, and it is scalable from small, single site implementations to global deployments employing a data driven approach and commonly integrated to existing business systems. PRISYM 360 is used by the world’sleading Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Organisations.
A key skill for this position is the ability to address a set of business requirements with effective technical solutions.
You will need to have a proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications. A working knowledge of SPA, Knockout or similar framework, NHibernate and/or experience of working within the GAMP V-Model would be an advantage.
Our need is essentially for an experienced full stack developer who has a bias towards the front end / web technologies rather than the database tier.
Someone with lots of C# and database knowledge but limited or only very recent web technologies exposure is NOT right for PRISYM ID.
You will need to ‘like’ working with people; keep good and open relationships with various colleagues.
Be able to commute reliably to office base and perform occasional international travel.
Be able to follow and understand requirement gathering discussions and refinement sessions.
- Microsoft ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Requirements gathering & analysis.
- Proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications
- TFS/AzureDevOps or other source control package
- Single Page Application development
- Knockout or similar framework
- Hibernate or NHibernate experience
- Experience of working within the GAMP V-Model
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, readably and with attention to detail and quality (fit for purpose)
- Communicate effectively with manager, colleagues & customers
- Able to accurately timescale work
- Microsoft Office
- A degree or industry recognised equivalent in a computer/numerate subject
- Relevant experience with each of the above Required Software Development Skills