Software Quality Manager
HQ: Wokingham (UK)
Do you have the drive and passion of delivering high quality software? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Software Quality Manager to join PRISYM ID. PRISYM ID is located in Wokingham, Berkshire, UK and part of Loftware, the global leader in enterprise labeling and artwork management, headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, USA.
The Software Quality Manager will formulate and implement Software Test Strategies, drive automation and be responsible for building up, evolving and leading the Quality Team.
The role focuses on the management and verification of the quality of PRISYM 360, an enterprise level mission critical web-based labeling software solution.
The optimal candidate will be a highly motivated quality driven professional with experience in managing quality teams, liaising with external contributors and a track record of implementing successful test strategies inclusive of a high level of automation.
You will manage the testing process of the delivered solutions provided by PRISYM ID, complete with the documentation required for a mission-critical solution delivered into medical device and clinical trials environments.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Quality Assurance, Quality Control, driving technical innovation and aligning with corporate direction
- Formulation and Implementation of Software Test and Validation Strategies advancing testing automation where possible
- Personnel development of the team members through coaching and mentoring to build knowledge and career growth
- Maintain and evolve quality standards and best practices with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure product quality with standards that meet those of the software’s mission-critical nature
- Work closely with Software Delivery and Product Management to ensure efficient product delivery and continuously innovate to improve that process
- Set priorities, allocate resources and track software deliveries through testing and release phases
- Identify, align, engage, and coordinate external contributors
- Maintain an efficient balance between formal process and pragmatic agility
- Communication of the testing approach and strategies to clients either directly or by way of material creation to be used by the customers and implementation teams
- Creation and review of quality and test template document deliverables
- Quality assurance track record working with commercial off-the-shelf enterprise software
- Proven experience of establishing Test Strategies and Automated testing Frameworks, especially with browser-based UIs.
- 3+ years of experience of managing a quality assurance/quality control group focused on enterprise software
- Comprehensive experience with formal source control, software builds and software delivery
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate directly with peers and executives from other disciplines within the company
- Ability to effectively communicate concisely, within time constraints, both internally and with customers
- Comprehensive resource management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple initiatives in a fluid environment.
- Knowledge of GAMP5 guidelines, Computer Validation Regulatory Compliances and/or exposure to regulatory needs in Medical Device and Clinical Trials environments desirable
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
A little bit about us…
PRISYM ID’s software has simplified regulated labeling for the medical landscape. A label is not just text and imagery, it’s a complex web of content that lays beneath. From variable text to country specific requirements and regulatory compliance, every detail matters. But we pride ourselves on knowing these intricacies, that’s out business… to provide you with a validation ready cloud-based label printing platform that’s simple, standardized and scalable, allowing you to do what you do best, offering patients’ certainty and safety.
We provide the leading regulated content, artwork creation and label management software designed specifically for the medical device, clinical trial and pharmaceutical market. PRISYM ID’s unique technology is used to assure 10 million+ products are labeled and printed correctly and compliantly every year.