PRISYM ID attends Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2017 as sponsor and exhibitor
DATE: PRISYM ID, leading provider of labelling solutions for the clinical trial, medical device and life sciences industries, is a sponsor and exhibitor at the Clinical Trial Supply Europe conference in 2017. The event takes place on the 23rd – 25th January and will be held at the Park Plaza Hotel, London Victoria and Prisym ID will exhibit during the first two days.
Over 25 director level speakers and 45 leading pharmaceutical companies will join industry exhibitors to discuss the continuously changing regulatory and economic factors impacting clinical trials. This year’s event will consider interactively how the industry can effectively manage the supply chain and reduce wastage, with topics of discussion to include: Adopting JIT Labelling for Clinical Studies To Overcome Planning Issues For Clinical Supply; Advantage of Forecasting to Study Suppliers or European Regulatory Discussion.
The conference will also look into more detail a range of issues including:
- How Interactive Response Technologies can be used to improve the supply chain for both delivery and returns;
- How relations between clinical supply units and clinical sites can be effectively nurtured
- How effectively fostering multi-vendor management can avoid delays and IMP planning confusion;
- How enhancing the relationship with clinical sites can diminish dosing errors, lost enrolments and delays; and
- How Clinical Supply Chain Directors are innovating their packaging and labelling, and ensuring that they stay compliant with new regulations
PRISYM ID will be exhibiting its powerful labelling software solution, PRISYM 360, located at stand 16, designed to help the clinical trials industry meet the strictest compliance requirements and regulations. The platform allows customers to create a fully integrated approach across the whole label lifecycle, transforming labelling production and processes.
Steve Ellison, PRISYM ID, comments: “Clinical Trials are becoming an increasingly global, competitive and complex environment, in which technology has an ever greater role to play. We look forward to discussing with peers and industry experts how innovations in labelling and packaging software can help address some of these key topical issues, including patient engagement and retention; local language labelling and compliance.”
For more information about PRISYM ID and to arrange a meeting during the conference, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)118 936 4400
Read our latest blog: Clinical trials: when the label became more significant than the drug itself…