PRISYM ID exhibits at Clinical Trial Supply Forum 2019
PRISYM ID will be exhibiting at the Clinical Trial Supply Forum in Brussels, Belgium, on 21st and 22nd May 2019.
You can’t get a drug to market without a clinical trial. You can’t run a clinical trial without product supply. The Clinical Trial Supply forum has condensed everything you need to advance your Clinical Trial Supply into three full days.
- The industry's most interactive and solution focused CTS forum features
- Engaging with fellow clinical trial supply chain stakeholders and industry leaders to enhance best practice skills and optimise your supply chain strategy
- Exploring future innovative trends to improve the management of your clinical trial supply chains and enhance your forecasting strategies
- Developing your understanding of what different companies within the community are achieving, and how you can advance your capabilities through our panel and roundtable discussions
- Targeting the gaps in your clinical trial supply chain with discussions analysing every point within the supply chain to get a holistic risk-based overview of what you can achieve
- Planning for the future with analysis on upcoming regulations that scrutinise what solutions to put in place to continuously remain compliant
Come and visit Stand 22 to speak with the PRISYM ID team about the challenges in clinical trial supply chain and see how our labeling solutions can help you overcome them.
While there, don’t forget to take a copy of our brochure: