PRISYM ID is a Thought Leadership Partner at the American Medical Device Summit 2018
PRISYM ID will be exhibiting and speaking at the American Medical Device Summit in Lombard, IL on the 24 – 25th October 2018, stand no 26.
Following last year's success when we shared our Lessons learnt from UDI and how they can be used in EU MDR implementation, we will be delighted to talk about the differences between the new regulations and the existing ones, as well as how you can adopt a touch once strategy by making sure you are future proofing your labeling system.
Our presentation; which was described by the delegates in Arlington this summer as: “Best of the whole 2 days!”, “Excellent information shared", "Excellent!", "Best content"; will be led by Simon Jones, VP of Global Products, and will take place during the first day, from 3:10 pm covering:
- Label provisions comparison MDR vs MDD & AIMDD
- Comparison of EU MDR & FDA UDI
- Medical Device Label – Before and After EU MDR
- Touch Your Labels Once Strategy
- Labeling that can Adapt to a Changing World
If you will be in Lombard for this event, please attend our session and stop by our stand for a copy of our new Infographic: Medical Device Label - Before and After EU MDR and for more information about PRISYM ID and how our labeling solution can help you to:
- Improve FDA & EU compliance
- Minimize risks & product recalls
- Increase traceability & auditability and more…