FDA UDI, EU MDR, FDA PART 11, EU Clinical trials
regulations can be easily implemented with the right
Let us help you
ACHIEVING REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
The regulatory requirements for the life sciences industry create specific operating challenges. All label and artwork production systems and processes/output need to comply with regulations for each country or region in which products are supplied.
Changing regulations, such as evolving UDI, EU MDR and the EU clinical trial regulations, need to be incorporated into these label and artwork processes appropriately, and in time for when the regulation takes effect.
Finally, the label and artwork systems and operating procedures are subject to audit by regulators to ensure compliance.
How we helped one of our clients with this challenge:
- Tier 1 Global Medical Device manufacturer
- Experienced issues with incorrect data on production labels which resulted in multiple recalls
- Implemented our enterprise label lifecycle management solution
- Automated label production with integrated data feeds and handling data once! Giving one source of the truth
- Achieved zero-defect labels with full compliance and realized $19m savings in
CHOSEN BY THESE CUSTOMERS...
OFFERING THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES...
This solution provides organizations with complete label integrity to meet the strictest compliance requirements for FDA & EU regulations, specifically FDA 21 CFR Parts 11, 810, and 820.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE LABELING RESOURCES
Join PRISYM ID for this free webinar to learn how an effective “touch your label once” strategy for EU MDR labeling can streamline processes and reduce the cost of a global label change.
Whether you’re producing medical devices within Europe or supplying to Europe, as a manufacturer or supplier, you will need to adhere to the new EU MDR.