We offer one system powerful enough to support your
requirements following acquisitions or mergers
Let us help you
ASSISTING WITH CONSOLIDATION
With mergers and acquisitions prevalent in the life sciences industry, many organizations seek to consolidate vendors, systems and processes to reduce risk and improve quality.
Multiple software systems and vendors can lead to confusion with change control, training and maintenance costs, a lack of consistency and interoperability between systems, as well as constraints on IT flexibility.
More significantly, these inconsistent systems and processes will invariably delay time-to-market for medical device or pharmaceutical products.
How we helped one of our clients with this challenge:
- Massachusetts, USA headquartered global organization
- Operational challenges from legacy systems located across 24 sites. Huge cost and long delays bringing on new users, sites and third parties into the solution
- Integrated five separate databases into a single, enterprise-wide labeling system for a single source of the truth
- Consolidated into one centralized solution which assisted in change control and bringing in new/third party users
- Estimated $10M per annum saved through prevention of recalls and able to go live globally within 6 months across all sites and users after OQ (Operational Qualifications).
CHOSEN BY THESE CUSTOMERS...
OFFERING THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES...
This solution provides organizations with complete label integrity to meet the strictest compliance requirements for FDA & EU regulations, specifically FDA 21 CFR Parts 11, 810, and 820.
ASSISTING WITH CONSOLIDATION LABELING RESOURCES
Join PRISYM ID for this free webinar to learn how an effective “touch your label once” strategy for EU MDR labeling can streamline processes and reduce the cost of a global label change.
Many companies are using the “Touch once” terminology to address the concerns of EU MDR