These are unprecedented times both for the world and our own communities. We wanted to let you know how PRISYM ID is responding to the challenge thrown down by Covid-19 and how we can best help your organisation, your customers and indeed patients themselves.
While taking every effort to protect our employees and their families, our main preoccupation is to continue playing a central role in supporting our customers across pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trials. In response to the advice from the relevant authorities our business continuity measures have kicked-in and we are operating new ways of working to continue providing our vital services to the organisations in life sciences and healthcare that need them now, and arguably more than ever before.
Specifically, we are keen to let you know that:
- All customer support channels remain fully open – whether through the Support portal, a telephone call or email, we will respond
- The Solution delivery team remains committed to project execution and has adopted remote methods wherever feasible
- Our business development team can’t travel, but is available as normal through video conferencing, phone and email
- The PRISYM ID senior team is available to offer you support, guidance and consultancy
- Support for those with needs for Clinical Trial supply and new short-notice assignments in Medical Device and other life science fields continues
Should the current pandemic situation be creating any specific issues for you in respect of labelling, artwork, content or compliance, please do let us know. We are happy to share current best practice and our experience to ensure our sector goes above and beyond in ensuring the very best patient outcomes.