Dropping the Gavel on Counterfeit Drugs
Oracle Joins PRISYM ID to Dicsuss How to Combat Counterfeit Medical Supplies and Optimize Business Processes with Web-Based, Serialization-Ready Labeling.
The new challenges presenting themselves to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry include the creation of unique serialization codes for individual products during the production process, the secure high-speed printing and verification of these codes, plus the subsequent efficient storage and retrieval of any of these millions of codes at any point within the lifecycle of a product and beyond.
This 60-minute, information-packed session, PRISYM ID and Oracle present an in-depth look into why serialization is vital in the fight against counterfeiting. It examines how the development of web-based labeling and management solutions can support you in delivering secure and compliant printing for mass serialization and data management to enhance your existing production lines or provide a complete turnkey solution. It also discusses other benefits of serialization, such as how the ability to track product movement throughout the supply chain can help improve efficiency.
Benefits of this webinar:
- Understand how serialization is the foundation for optimizing business practices
- Explore the key issues that keep your medical products safe from counterfeiting
- Identify the differences between serialization (EFPIA) and e-Pedigree (FDA)
- Learn how to implement a serialization strategy in an evolving regulatory and compliance environment
- Understand the creation of unique serialization codes for individual products during the production process
- See how to manage secure high-speed printing and the verification of serialization codes
- Have complete confidence in the subsequent efficient storage and retrieval of millions of serialization codes within the lifecycle of a product