EU MDR Labeling – ‘Touch Your Label Once’ Strategy
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn what are the EU MDR labeling changes
- Understand the potential costs of a label change
- Gain an understanding of what platforms become obsolete and how this will affect you
- Discover how Touch Your Label Once strategy helped one of our customers to future proof their labeling system
- Understand why you need to select a labeling solution that can adapt to a changing world – Demo
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
Warren Stacey, SVP of Sales PRISYM ID
Warren has a detailed knowledge of the auto-ID industry with particular emphasis on label lifecycle management and production techniques. His belief in delivering market leading products to gain customer satisfaction is infectious and result’s in PRISYM ID having an enviable rapidly growing blue-chip customer base.
Daniel Green, Technical Product Manager PRISYM ID
Daniel’s role comprises understanding the functional and technical requirements of life sciences organizations for labeling and ensuring PRISYM ID’s products are designed to address these effectively. Daniel collaborates with users, customers and partners to define and prioritize new features which provide a compelling user experience.