Integrating Labeling with SAP for Label Content Integrity and Control
Date: 15 March 2018, 8:30AM San Francisco; 11:30AM New York; 3:30PM London
Join Intuitive Surgical and PRISYM ID for this 60-minute webinar on how to successfully integrate SAP with your label lifecycle management solution to accelerate your business processes through end-to-end automation.
It’s Not Just Information on a Label - It’s Integrated Data Management…
For the label designer, creating the layout of a medical device or pharmaceutical label is just part of the story. The content required to populate the label including images, static information and production related data can come from a variety of sources, across different applications, under the control of multiple functional users.
The story doesn’t end with content; the need for approval during label design, for the data itself to be approved, for controlled printing and reconciliation of printed labels – with secure audit and tracking at every step – makes managing end-to-end production label printing a complex and time-consuming task.
Global technology leader in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, Intuitive Surgical, joins our panel to discuss why seamless integration across the label landscape is essential to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Integrating your labeling solution with SAP and other production oriented applications, ensures that data used for production labels is automatically synchronized with up-to-date manufacturing information, meaning that you’re in control.
You will learn how Intuitive Surgical:
- Automated data integration processes, eliminating risk of manual errors
- Centralized label lifecycle management based on a single, compliance-ready platform for easy design, reliable production and cost effective dynamic change management in response to business needs
- Assured data integrity by sharing critical label data from core components of SAP ERP
- Centralized management and distributed production for labels
- Fully automated unattended label production from within SAP ERP
- Had support for changing labeling requirements driven by regulatory, supply chain, local language, postponement strategies and organizational profiles
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
Gyan Agarwal, Senior Program Manager – Digital Engagement,
Gyan has 14 years of SAP experience in leadership positions as Practice Manager, Development Manager and Solution Architect for companies including Intuitive SURGICAL, Genentech, Roche, Becton & Dickinson and NBCU.
At Intuitive Surgical, Gyan is overseeing the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
Chris Lentz, VP of SAP Business Development,
Chris is working with leading systems integrators in the Life Sciences and other sectors to develop fruitful partnerships for both SAP customers and the integrators that are critical for a successful SAP implementation.
Chris has more than 25 years' experience in enterprise software solutions and holds an MSc in Computing for Commerce and Industry.